Last Saturday, we went to bed anxious. We knew our plans would come out on the Tiny House Quebec facebook page the next day. It was the first time they were out of our network.
Overall, we were quite happy with the responses we received. The comments were positive and the suggestions relevant.
The collaborative spirit of the “tiny” community is both a dynamic and interesting one. A big thank you to Tiny House Québec for this wonderful exposure; what a great opportunity for our project to be seen.
All of the feedback we received was very constructive. We certainly have a few things to consider:
- The shape and aerodynamics of the roof
- The ladder providing access to the loft
- The look of the exterior
- The mechanics and electrical, including where they should be placed
- The most important question: the price!
Determining a price for such a project is not an easy task; especially since this is the first model. We are currently finalizing submissions from our suppliers, which will give us as starting point on which to base our estimation.
Look for our upcoming posts:
- Where to start: Designing a tiny house for the province of Québec.
- To customize or not to customize….the trailer: don’t be fooled by a cheaper price!
Looking forward to our next exchange!